Awaiting...New Year....10..9..8..7..6.......
Went to Serangoon Garden with LimTeng and accompany. Limteng drove out his new family car we feel like one family going for dinner.(Said by Syl). Met up with L & L at Serangoon garden Circus, the famous harker Center there...
I like their RAINBOW MILKCURD. very NICE! Smooth and Sweet! =x haha. $1.50 a bowl.
An Hour Passed.......
We are on our way to MT.FABER
Saw the tallest Christmas Tree lighted up with white bulbs.
Lots of People were there sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine,
Below are Pictures at Mt.FABER. ENJOY!
On Our way up to Mt.Faber. Saw the tiny white cone?... tt's right! I dun need to mention it.

A place for Drink...

A closer view of the X'mas Tree






























I like their RAINBOW MILKCURD. very NICE! Smooth and Sweet! =x haha. $1.50 a bowl.
An Hour Passed.......
We are on our way to MT.FABER
Saw the tallest Christmas Tree lighted up with white bulbs.
Lots of People were there sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine,
Below are Pictures at Mt.FABER. ENJOY!
On Our way up to Mt.Faber. Saw the tiny white cone?... tt's right! I dun need to mention it.
A place for Drink...
A closer view of the X'mas Tree

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home