傻瓜 - 温岚

Sunday, February 10, 2008

VILLABALI "US"

On Our Way To VillaBali............




Finally we reach Villabali.. An exotic place for gathering and celebration! For a split second, I felt like I was in Bali vocation. Too bad around the area there isn't sea to blend in. If not, how nice that will be man.. We played Blackjack 21, it was really fun, everyone was hoping to win lots of money..so the top 2 winners are Gab and me. Gab won 30 and I won 28. Not a big sum but it does not matter anyway... It's the people you are with matters the most..




1 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

Hello Roger!!! Villa Bali + slackings with you guys are always GREAT + FANTASTIC! Loves all! :D Meet up during holidays alright! Let's boogey all night long! :D

February 14, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home