Gosh~~ Finally submited 3 project for term 3.
2 more to go, roger... !!
Due to term 3 assessment week, nothing much to blog about outdoor activities,
the only programme was on last sat at lena' hse.
Lena's Aglio Olio, Winson's Creamy Mushrooms pasta and lastly Roger's Garlic bread.
I need more energy... cafe-ing alone after this, gonna do my work peacefully because I like cold-raining evening with a cup of hot tea or latte. hmmmmm~
2 more to go, roger... !!
Due to term 3 assessment week, nothing much to blog about outdoor activities,
the only programme was on last sat at lena' hse.
Lena's Aglio Olio, Winson's Creamy Mushrooms pasta and lastly Roger's Garlic bread.
I need more energy... cafe-ing alone after this, gonna do my work peacefully because I like cold-raining evening with a cup of hot tea or latte. hmmmmm~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home