傻瓜 - 温岚

Monday, December 31, 2007

Let's Forget the unhappiness and mark down the happiest Moment in life.

It's time to write a summary of my life in 2007 and also awaiting for the new year 2008.....

Everyone's life is like a roller coaster ride. It goes up and down and up and down.
So I think this year was kinda of a balance for me.


For relationship wise, Single, single and single for so damn long...till that day come..

WALK OUT ON SEPARATE WAY....
I'm a person who treasure friendship the most. I had always wanted to have friends who I can really call them "friend". A group of friends who I can handout together and go thru thick and thin. Im quite sensitive to this kind of issue. At that "september" I was being insulted by them, I was traumatize when i learnt about it. They say it was a small issue, but it matters the most. They been laughing, gossiping, making assumption about me. I know them too well...it hard for me to lie to myself. I had never in my life been so angry and sad. When someone do this to me, he/she is jeopardizing the friendship. All of us had been through all this, being a victim or not, I learnt something from this. When he/she say such thing, he/she have to take the responsibilty for him/herself, no one is gon' take responsibilty for him/her. Never ever treat this as a joke.. it might gon' affect us someway in the future. What had happened had happened, no point turning back into it, instead learn the mistake and go forward. I'm happy you guys are living happily now.

A great Thanks to my nafa buddies - Sylvester, Joel, Eunice, Le En, LiShan, Anna, Shi Ming, Gerome, Lim Teng, Geraldine, Boon Leong and Jared. Thanks for those wonderful countless dinners and suppers at various place...hahaa

A great thanks to Nicole, Daniel, Robin, Yi Xin. I will always remember the late night Teh Peng we had almost every week.

A great thanks to Winson, Zoner, Gan, Lena, Gina & others... Thanks for those wonderful parties experiences...

What else other then mixing with my group of family-liked friends..
Tonight, we gon' have foo house to have us working up an appetite,
We'll drink champagne and we'll laugh all night

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, JOELICIOUS !!!

WISH ALL OF US TO HAVE A JOYFUL & SAFE TRIP THIS COMING EARLY JAN!
HIP-HIP HOO-RAY

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.
WE SHALL THEN ERASE THE UNHAPPINESS AND
MARK DOWN ALL THE HAPPY MOMENTS!

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

flabby ah!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (= fastercome out teh ping before you go thailand! help me buy things leh!! pass you $$ ((=

January 1, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Daniel Humphrey Chan said...

flabby yong!! happy new year.. pigcole happy new year!!!!

January 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home