went to lena's house on sat, she is cooking again! haha
Her beef steak was good, served mashed potatoes and hotdog.
so what's next ? Sambal chicken? can't wait for the next....
so for dinner we went down to geylang for teow chui Porridge.
but I prefer the one at havelock road. Double thumbs UP!
After dinner, the same routine. Hunting for dessert and
drinks. We finally decided on BREWERKZ at kallang
water front. Yeah. I like this kind of place.
Her beef steak was good, served mashed potatoes and hotdog.
so what's next ? Sambal chicken? can't wait for the next....
so for dinner we went down to geylang for teow chui Porridge.
but I prefer the one at havelock road. Double thumbs UP!
After dinner, the same routine. Hunting for dessert and
drinks. We finally decided on BREWERKZ at kallang
water front. Yeah. I like this kind of place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home